GhostShellCommandGhostShellCommand

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

What's Going On Here? What's Going On Here?

Sweet

"now he's miming driving away" that was hilarious man, you're a talented voice actor also the animation was great keep it up man.

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Josh is one of the best in his field, I agree. Glad you enjoyed my animating too!

Moustaches Moustaches

Awesome Man

not bad man moustaches are cool, and it is a pretty cool song as well. i've listened to a lot of you're songs from Kenya to, well this where you get your ideas i have no clue.

Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

eh it was good but...

it was unoriginal however i liked it enough to give it a 7/10, however this goes to show that ventrillo's "end call" buttons are wired to the worlds nuclear silos

Interlocked Interlocked

very fun and interesting game

it was very good and the controls were alright (not saying they were the best but could have been better) nice 3d figurines and collision engine and a well rounded game to say the least I'd love to see a 3d Rubik's Cube (of course i would probably try to peel the virtual stickers off, or take it apart).

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

I agree it could get better but nice game anyway kills time. Oh and Nikola Tesla would be proud, a Tesla Coil fighting Nazi's, hell yeah!

endeavor endeavor

In a way...

this kind of reminds me of Shadow of The Colossus (r) in a way because of the forever youth fruit and eating them to gain endurance *SPOILER ALERT DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT THE GAME SPOILED* and the diety you so longed to help actually turned out to be evil, so i guess you could say it was a base but this game has more Interaction with other people than just you by yourself. Great Game not quite an original concept but you made a good storyline and you most likely put a lot of time and effort in it and i give both a 10/10

It doesn't work on everyone It doesn't work on everyone

Awesome

Your art is very well shaded, rounded and all around great man keep it up, also (I can't wait to see adventure time with fiona and cake as well)

Summer Goo Summer Goo

Awespme

great artwork man but why does she have like candles or popsicles or whatever in her? i know she's slime but why candles or popsicles or whatever.

Jcdr responds:

Popsicles, to refresh herself.